Growth of the business, are you thinking about the same? How to gain traffic on your website? This is the most competitive task on my to-do list ever. Do you ever find out what exactly the reason for lacking sales and growth? Well, there are many questions about business marketing but the thing is that how different you run your business from others.
This is the advanced world now, and this is obvious you have a mobile app for your business, but do you know about there is a different type of web & mobile apps, let’s get started to read out the type of apps and the best uses of apps for your business growth. Now how easily you can convert your WooCommerce website & Store it into an App and what’s the benefits of WooCommerce native mobile app development.
Native Mobile App Development
Type of Apps
- Native App
- Web App
- Hybrid App
What is Native App?
If you are thinking about WooCommerce Native Mobile App Development for your shopping store then you must have basic knowledge about the native app. What exactly is a native app, uses, and why it’s important for WooCommerce store? A native mobile app is an application program that has been established for users on a specific platform or device. You can install a native app from the Google Play Store or Apple App store. Native app precisely develops for one platform only and users can take full advantage of all the device features like camera, GPS, a list of contacts, and so on. You can say that it’s an advantage of Native apps over web apps and mobile apps.
What Is Mobile Web Apps?
Do you know that mobile web apps are exactly websites, not an application? They have detailed functionality for mobile devices. Basically, mobile web apps run by browsers, and they have usually written in HTML 5. Nowadays web apps became extremely common and popular when HTML 5 came around, but from a business point of view, there is a huge difference between a naïve app and mobile apps. There’s no need to download mobile web apps on your device.
What is Hybrid App?
Benefits of Native Apps
- User interface
- Method of delivery
You can see the difference between Native App and Mobile web app, there are many companies who are using both.
- The native app requires development platforms like Android and IOS.
- Requires own native programming language like Java (Android), Objective-C (iOS), and Visual C++ (Windows Mobile), etc.
Native apps can interface with the device’s native features, information, and hardware (camera, accelerometer, etc.)
Method of Delivery
- You can download the native app on your mobile device and run as a standalone application.
- User can update the app as per the notifications
- Native app work faster than ordinary mobile web apps
- Find out easily from app stores.
- Tools, support and standard development best practices provided by device manufacturers can help speed up development
This is the basic difference between Native, Mobile, and Hybrid apps. Now the question is how to choose which app is useful for our business to increase sales and business growth. Ask yourself the following questions and you will get the answer by itself.
Native App vs. Mobile Web App: How Do You Choose?
- Does the mobile app require the use of any special device features (i.e., camera, the camera’s flash, accelerometer, etc.)?
- What’s my budget?
- Does the mobile app need to be Internet-enabled?
- Do I need to target all mobile devices or just certain devices?
- What programming languages do I already know?
- How important are speed and performance?
- How will this app be monetized effectively?
Answering these questions can help you make a knowledgeable choice.
This is a demo WooCommerce Mobile App for Wooshop is a Demo Shopping Cart Mobile Application developed on the Android platform with Woo-commerce API.
Let’s have quick look for Woocommerce mobile app for Android
Highlighted Features Of Mobile App Are
- Product type supported – Simple & Variable.
- Tablet & Mobile Support
- Real-Time Synchronization
- Fully Native App
- Shop by product category
- Manage your orders
- Get offers and discounts
I hope you will find the content helpful share it with others, who are looking for some things to build up their business. Kindly share your feedback and queries if you have any. Your opinion and suggestions would be appreciative for us. Click here to download the native mobile app and IOS Native app now.