- Collection of personally identifiable data from visitors and users at the site.
- How we use the data and how it is shared.
- Logos being used on our site either are our assets, or we have been licensed to use the same on our site. Sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. are acknowledged duly on the site.
- Visitors are not permitted to illegally use the content from this website.
- Users are not permitted to print, download, or publish any of the content mentioned on this website.
Type of personal information collected at the website
- Your name (first name, middle name, surname). Address, city, country, email id, and other such personal information.
- We collect two types of information – personal and non-personally identifiable.
- The other type of information that gets collected at our site is in the form of comments on posts at our site, survey-related information, and other such contents submitted at the site.
- Information related to your visit on our site, viz. browser, operating system, pages browsed, time and duration of visit, date, visited, interaction data, and other such data, location-relevant or IP address information collected through your mobile device.
Method of collecting information from our users and visitors
The primary method of collecting information from you is when you visit our website and submit data about yourself voluntarily. You could be asking about our products and/or services, replying to an email sent by us, register an account with us, or participate in surveys and webinars at our site, and more.
Besides this, information about you is also collected through –
- Third-party partners, affiliates, and resellers.
- Marketing research and advertising partners.
- Publicly available data, social media, and joint marketing partners.
- Through browsers, and other technical sources.
Method of using the information
The data collected is used for our internal purposes like –
- Solve issues related to our products and services.
- Reply to you regarding your queries.
- Fulfill your orders.
- Send you emails and information about our products and services.
- Preventive measures within the purview of this policy.
Information sharing with third-party
- All the data collected on our website is our property. We do not sell or give this data on rent to any third-party.
- None of your information is shared with any third party. AvyaTech is a website development company and all your data are used for internal purposes.
Only under the circumstances mentioned below, your data is shared.
- With a court of law during a legal suit.
- While responding to the government due to a lawful request.
- During investigations for services offered by us as a Digital Marketing Company. To protect the rights of our company.
- In case of a liquidation, acquisition, or merger, your data can be passed to the new company.
Cookies are software aids or files that store a certain amount of information about your browsing history and behavior and are stored in your computer. The information that gets stored on these files is technical, related to the site and page that you have visited, your name, and other personal information that you might enter at the site and pages.
The purpose of using cookies is to understand the nature of your interaction with our site. The objective is to provide enhanced experiences to you when you are at our site. Different cookies help us understand different aspects of your browsing experience. For example, we get to know your language preference and set it once-and-for-all. We also get to know the products and services that you prefer so that we can accordingly target the relevant advertisements about our products and services to you, from time to time.
Here are a few of the common cookie types that we use.
- Session Cookies are temporary. They simply store your browsing session on our site. The moment you close the browser, these expire.
- Persistent Cookies, on the other hand, are more or permanent in nature. Even after closing the browser, these remain on your device. They store your browsing experience. This data is used by us to improve the performance of our site and targeted advertising.
- First Party Cookies come into action when you visit our site.
- Third-Party Cookies, as the name implies, belong to third parties and are used primarily for outside advertising.
Your choice to reject and delete cookies
- Users have the choice to delete and reject cookies. However, when disabled, you will not be able to take advantage of many features that will enhance your experience. You have the choice to disable cookies at any time by disabling the browser settings.
- Your data may be retained with us due to different reasons. It helps us provide better services to you; as well as ensure complete compliance with the socio-legal requirements. However, once the purpose is solved, and your personal information is no longer required, the same will delete, store it or isolate it.
Choices that our users and visitors have
- At any time, you can request or contact us about what personal data is being collected by us, and how it is used.
- You can view and access this data, and delete it if you so wish.
- You can also opt to restrict us from processing your information. This would however result in a below-average delivery of service.
- You can also object to the use of your data in case you have any doubts.
- You can also ask us to send your data that is being used by us, in a format.
- You can choose to not receive marketing-related communication from us. You can choose to click on ‘Unsubscribe’ to do so. In case you wish not to be contacted through post also, kindly contact us at our email id firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91-9818758965.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of kids, which is why we do not ask for any information from visitors who are less than 18 years of age.
- In case of any error where data from kids are collected in the absence of parental or guardian consent, and we are informed about the same; we will immediately have the data removed from our server.
General Data Protection Rights (GDPR)