Sr. PHP, Laravel Developer
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Developing High-Quality Web Applications, Admin dashboards and PHP Scripts, APIs.
- Creating/customizing various web applications in Laravel, and Core PHP.
- Creating / Customizing Application and its functionality including custom build CRMs, HRMS,
- Creating/customizing/ Implementing Restful APIs in existing as well as new applications.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Responsible for testing of the application, performance analysis, etc.
- Proficient in dashboard development for various applications and should be comfortable understanding the flow of the software.
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases ex: MySQL / MongoDB / Postgres.
- Hands-on experience in PHP and SOAP / REST-based Web Services development experience in a commercial environment
- Should have experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP).
- Ability to design and build web services, and integrations with third parties through API Able to not only implement but also innovate and suggest improvements (both process and code).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN.