- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor onsite and offsite SEO strategies for better insights.
Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to
improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- We are looking for an experienced SEO expert to lead and manage all search engine
optimization strategies and delegate work to other SEO experts.
- You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Proven SEO experience.
- Must have a local SEO strategy and plan based on experience.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, WebTrends).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Updated with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Knowledge of building high authority and quality backlinks
- Knowledge of off-page SEO activities to increase ranking and website traffic