Pabili.me is an online delivery service provider dedicated to offering you a fast, convenient, and dependable means of receiving your orders at your doorstep from any online stores and merchants in the U.S. There are lots of challenges involved in the process of buying goods from online U.S. retailers. They either do not ship to the Philippines or if they do ship, the shipping charges are too expensive.
Hence, Pabili.me which is known for easy shopping and fast shipping allows online buyers a free US address that can be used as a delivery address for all online purchases. After receiving items at Pabili’s warehouse, you will be notified promptly via email. The service provider allows you to choose your preferred delivery method (via air or sea cargo), pay the fees, and get the purchased item shipped to your doorstep immediately. And the company does the same for a fraction of the price international couriers charge.
Client Cooper Klinger of Pabili.me wanted to launch a new business application whose ideas had taken from shippingcart.com so that online users in Philippines can buy any product in US and get the same shipped to Philippines. For implementing this application, the client contacted AvyaTech from upwork, an online workplace where professional freelancers are hired, matching its corporate and online business needs.
AvyaTech took the website development project from the clients in order to develop the website from the scratch and make it more online shopping and shipping oriented. The prime concern of the client was to add the following custom features to the website, including registration, login, add product to purchase order, discount coupon, API integration services, PayPal gateway, email notification from admin and system, and currency conversion USD to PHP.
Following clients’ primary as well as secondary needs, the project also had some elements of cost estimation of products based on length-breadth-height or weight via air or ship. Integration of PayPal payment gateway for credit card and Bank of Philippine Islands (BPI) options was another basic requirement of the project.
After being awarded the project via upwork, AvyaTech started analyzing the web development needs of Pabili.me and started working on an online shopping website that is responsive, performing, exclusive, and custom-made. AvyaTech had to make the website that matches needs of Pabili.me and its targeted audience. As client’s existing website was not a fit for the online world and missed elements of perfection, AvyaTech formulated a web development strategy after taking the following challenges into consideration:
- We had incomplete details of shippingcart.com as a reference site with no mentioning of login access of user or admin.
- We had to add features of registration, login, add product to purchase order, discount coupon, API integration, Paypal gateway, email notification from admin and system, currency conversion USD to PHP to the website.
- Calculation of cost estimation was based on the LBH or weight.
- Track package on the basis of status was needed.
- Requirement of 2 typed of purchase stores was concerned.
- Providing a warehouse address for shipping was also a prime concern.
We accepted the challenge and started functioning as per clients’ genuine demands. To offer client better and enhanced control over its website, we abide by the following strategy:
- Implementation of website as per demanded features. Creation of custom plug-ins for registration, login, add product to purchase order, discount coupon, API integration, Paypal gateway, email notification from admin and system, and currency conversion USD to PHP.
- Applied algorithm for cost estimation as per Air/Ship and on the basis of Weight and dimensions.
- Package tracking status depends on product reach to warehouse in US and uploaded screen images of those products.
- Addition of integrated Pabili Stores for displaying site products and other online stores.
- Facilitation with account number and US address after successful registration with Pabili.
Public User Interface
20 December 2016
Custom Plugin Development, Responsive Web Design, Wordpress Development
Web application development, consulting, wordpress solutions to build your business for your company. Let's walk.Contact us