Denver, Colorado-based most trusted residential re-roofing contractor Excel Roofing was interested in having a unique and business-oriented website through a website development project. The company with over thousands of customers and an A+ rating contacted various website development and designing companies but failed to get satisfactory outcome as per its corporate needs. The leading contractor spent its valuable time and money to have a website with responsive web design using the best technologies. Finally, the company asked Avya tech for developing the website from the scratch and make it responsive with pixel perfection and enhanced performance.
Excel Roofing is Denver’s most trusted residential reroofing contractor since 1993. We’ve served over 30,000 customers and always maintained an A+ rating with the BBB. Excel Roofing has been personally recommended by Tom Martino for the last 15 years. Each customer has a personal Project Manager who is with them from start to finish. At Excel Roofing you don’t pay a cent until you’re content.
The company knows how to simplify the insurance claims process. Excel Roofing has been around since 1993 and personally knows a lot of the agents in the Denver Metro Area.
Excel Roofing, known for asking customer for a payment when they are 100% satisfied, showed its confidence in Avya tech for having a performing and approachable website that matches needs of both the client and its targeted audience. As per client’s demand and expectations, the website was not so impressive and business oriented. Following were some of the challenges we had for the project from the construction contractor:
- Avya tech had to developed the website from the beginning
- The client demanded a responsive site from PSD
- The website was missing elements of pixel perfection and responsiveness
- There was a basic need of having content conversion from the older website
- Site was working but it was not performing as needed
- The PSD is the native file format of Adobe Photoshop and it can be exported to and from the following: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro and, after effects.
The client’s demand to have scalable and web-oriented solutions as per its growing needs and future advancements was the prime concern. So, we as a web development company helped the company get web solutions that give the company more control over website. To do so, we did the following efforts:
- We developed the website from scratch
- We made it a responsive site from PSD
- We added the elements of pixel perfection and responsiveness
- We successfully migrated older content from the site to newly developed site
- We also defined circle for area above Google map dynamically
- We used PHP and WordPress technologies in order to enhance site performance
Public User Interface
Excel Roofing | DENVER ROOFING (Ben Auten)
Angular JS, PHP, Responsive Web Design, WordPress, Wordpress Development
ExcelRoofing.com the largest Roofing Company in Denver, Colorado (US) was desperately in need of a website overhaul after many years of outdated information and glitchy code on their current website. I handed Chandan and his team at Avyatech a custom designed PSD (Photoshop) file for the new site design and they jumped on the project immediately. A few weeks later we had a fully-functional, mobile-friendly website that uses the latest and greatest WordPress platform and related plugins. The site launched successfully and has proved itself to be extremely successfully. – Ben A. Owner, ShadowComm Web Solutions
Web application development, consulting, wordpress solutions to build your business for your company. Let's walk.Contact us