Senior Software Engineer (PHP, WordPress, Magento, Laravel)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write clean, well-designed code and contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS and framework like WordPress, Magento, Laravel
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN.
- Software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Should possess in-depth knowledge on complete E-Commerce architecture and systems
- Strong Working knowledge on shopping cart development with shipping, and Payment Gateway Integration for E-commerce website
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should have hands-on experience in Open-source CMS and Framework like: WordPress (with HOOKS concepts), Magento, Laravel.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins, developing Magento 2 custom extensions.
- Knowledge of Customization of themes & plugins
- Experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level.
- Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions.
- Must be strong in handling MySQL databases, database design, and SQL queries, query optimization, etc.
- Experience working in Magento 1 & 2.0
- Knowledge in NodeJS and Socket.io is a plus.
- Experience with Magento 2 custom theme development
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration techniques
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
Exp– 6 – 10 years
CTC– ₹ 6,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A.
Email: Chandan@avya-tech.com, email@example.com
Phone number: 8368336640