Core PHP, WordPress Backend Developer
Job description & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Developing High-Quality Web Applications, Admin dashboards, and PHP Scripts, APIs.
- Creating/customizing various web applications in Core PHP, WordPress
- Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards.
- Must have hands-on experience in Open source CMS like WordPress (with HOOKS concepts).
- Strong Working knowledge on shopping cart development with shipping, and Payment Gateway Integration for E-commerce website
- Creating / Customizing Application and its functionality including custom build CRMs, HRMS,
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites standard plugins, developing custom plugins, 3rd party plugin customization like woo-commerce, event plugin, etc.
- Knowledge of Customization of themes & plugins
- Creating/customizing/ Implementing Restful APIs in existing as well as new applications.
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Proficient in dashboard development for various applications and should be comfortable understanding the flow of the software.
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases ex: MySQL / MongoDB / Postgres.
- Hands-on experience in PHP and SOAP / REST-based Web Services development experience in a commercial environment
- Should have experience with web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP).
- Ability to design and build web services, and integrations with third parties through API
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN